Dr. Mercedes Ricote´s lab is looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated candidates interested in developing a postdoctoral project in her lab. Research lines of the group are focused in the study of the transcriptional and epigenetic control of immune and cardiovascular cells in homeostasis and disease.
Detailed information of the group can be found at:
Nuclear receptor signaling group
– PhD title in life or biomedical sciences
– Publication track record in international peer review journals
– Experience in cell cytometry
– Experience in DNA and RNA-seq.
– Previous research experience in molecular biology and mouse models will be valued
– Solid communication skills in English
– Additional experience in genomics and/or bioinformatics analysis will be a plus (R and/or Python language)
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and CV by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include the reference “JdC postdoc” in the subject of the email.
Please indicate the name of your thesis supervisor on the CV